Wanted Large Hard shell RTT (doesn't have to be pretty!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just throwing it out there. If anyone has a well used hard shell Rtt they'd like to part with on the cheap, let me know. Scratched up, dented, not pretty.. but still functional. let me know. I'm in Maryland. Needs to be a larger model that'll sleep 2 adults and a 4 year old.

I have a 1st gen CVT Mt St Helens I am wanting to part with. I'm upgrading hasps, and have had some bungee work done to losen the tension on the zippers. Full disclosure, it has a blown zipper on one of the entry doors, but price would reflect that. Can be fixed at any quality upholstery shop. It is in Central Arkansas though...

yeah, Arkansas is a bit far. I know I’m looking for a needle in a haystack here. I just put my 100 series up for trade. I’d consider a nice hard shell RTT as partial trade!

yeah, Arkansas is a bit far. I know I’m looking for a needle in a haystack here. I just put my 100 series up for trade. I’d consider a nice hard shell RTT as partial trade!
Just throwing it out there. If anyone has a well used hard shell Rtt they'd like to part with on the cheap, let me know. Scratched up, dented, not pretty.. but still functional. let me know. I'm in Maryland. Needs to be a larger model that'll sleep 2 adults and a 4 year old.
I have an Autohause lg hard top tent that I'd be willing to part with.

I know it has 1 or 2 small holes in the canvas, dime sized. I ll pull it out and inspect it further if your interesed.

Located near Charlottesville VA.

I have an Autohause lg hard top tent that I'd be willing to part with.

I know it has 1 or 2 small holes in the canvas, dime sized. I ll pull it out and inspect it further if your

Text me some pics and an asking price. PM me and I’ll give you my number.

Text me some pics and an asking price. PM me and I’ll give you my number.
Might be a couple of days b4 I can pull it out of storage. Motorcycle vs car this am. I was on the short end of that stick.

Should be the top right. You can also click on my username.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom