Land Cruiser vs Range Rover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Correct me if I’m wrong the RR SVR aka L494 is closely similar in terms of electronics, engine and tranny to the L405 aka Mark IV. Care to share what those electronic bugs were that the dealership warrantied? Thanks in advance.

It was just a Rear View Camera that went out just needed a system flash - this was on a 2014 RR Supercharged > the SVR has some electronic glitches > the speedometer on start up skips a few beats during its start up procedures. Nothing that impacts driving or usability.

My girlfriends parents are hiding on a island off Ft. Myers FL , Bokeelia and one of there neighbors was showing off his brand new range rover the next day it left on a roll back ... LOL Brand new 100k +SUV broke a day after the guy bought it .
Enough Said .

Unlike the LC200/LX570, the L405 has 3 fuel pumps :censor:

What’s the reason for having 3 fuel pumps?
A High pressure pump at the fuel tank, and two low pressure pumps at the engine bay. The two low pressure fuel pumps are controlled on variable states (low/high) by the ECM. The LX570/LC200’s (also the LX470 VVTi only) stand alone fuel pump is two-speed and is not that complicated and just has a simple pressure dependent sensor.

My girlfriends parents are hiding on a island off Ft. Myers FL , Bokeelia and one of there neighbors was showing off his brand new range rover the next day it left on a roll back ... LOL Brand new 100k +SUV broke a day after the guy bought it .
Enough Said .
Pine Island, one of my old stomping grounds! Barriers Island to the west, being my fave! Incredible part of the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom