Lancaster Toyota: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If you are looking for fair prices on Toyota parts give these guys a call. I am replacing the main 3 radiator hoses on my 97 and called around out of curiosity. Not only did they match McGeorges online prices but the parts were ready for pick-up in 3 days.

Shipping has been inconsistent of late so it’s great to find a local yota parts source.

If you are looking for fair prices on Toyota parts give these guys a call. I am replacing the main 3 radiator hoses on my 97 and called around out of curiosity. Not only did they match McGeorges online prices but the parts were ready for pick-up in 3 days.

Shipping has been inconsistent of late so it’s great to find a local yota parts source.

Do they charge you the shipping price as well? Faulkner Toyota in Harrisburg will match McGeorge but they will charge shipping and tax is calculated with the shipping + the product price which can get pricey.

Conicelli Toyota has great pricing on their website. I'm local so I pick up parts often, but shipping is reasonable. They have prices right around McGeorge or anyone else I've seen on the internet. Turn around time is always a day or two.

Do they charge you the shipping price as well? Faulkner Toyota in Harrisburg will match McGeorge but they will charge shipping and tax is calculated with the shipping + the product price which can get pricey.

No. Just tax on top, no separate shipping charges.

I’ve used Conicelli once so far fair price/shipping some of my parts they had to wait for to ship. Still was fairly quick.

Recently placed an order with Knoxville Toyota little better prices and cheaper shipping to me. But order was placed on 7/2 and just received 7/18 (belts on back order 😬) biggest problem was no communication until I emailed them.

No. Just tax on top, no separate shipping charges.

Thats nice, Bobby Rahal in Mechanicsburg was giving me the discount and then stopped all together. Their prices are ridiculously high.

York Toyota is pure crap. Prices are sky high and customer service is non-existent. I've used Conicelli once or twice, but McGeorge has always come through for me and shipping hasn't been a problem so far, even on huge orders where I'm sure parts had to come in from other warehouses first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom