Lakeside Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's the new Crawl Control I do believe.

I wonder if it can be integrated into the older models or if the tcase or something is completely different

dontcha wanna?

Well, I stopped by LST today to drop some stuff off to Mike and he says, "Oh, by the way, we got a 2013 TT in yesterday. It's in the fenced lot across the street. Go take a look." I was like a kid in a candy store......almost forgot to take pics.

Anybody ready to go deal on this rig? It isn't spoken for.....yet. ;) Chris can attest to how easy it was for an LLK member to deal with Mike and LST.

I wanna trade the 2010 in for it haha

I'm seriously considering it though... Only if they would let me change bumper, sliders, links, skid plates and take my rock lights off

dontcha wanna?

I'm seriously considering it though... Only if they would let me change bumper, sliders, links, skid plates and take my rock lights off

dontcha wanna?

Talk to Mike. I don't see why they wouldn't let you.

Talk to Mike. I don't see why they wouldn't let you.

Ima look at the crawl control if it isn't too much I might look into retrofitting it I'm my truck after the first of the year. I really don't need a bigger note its already 400 a month

dontcha wanna?

Took a look at the 2013 TT today when I was picking up some parts. Its awesome.

BTW, The LLK discount got me a better deal than the internet parts store supplioers we deal with and I picked them up the next morning.

So, what did you get?

I finally got my spare for my trailer and wanted to get the specific lugs and locks for rims. I had to purchase the full set of spline lug nuts and lock lugs. MSRP was 150.00. With 15% discount and tax is was 132ish. TRDparts4U and SParks both had internet pricing of 135.00 plus shipping.

The fxxxers were expensive but will keep my rims on and safe and sound.

Alittle late, but you should have been able to get just locks from McGuard

It's still here guys! I just drove it around the block today, it looks great in that color with the black TRD rims!

I haven't heard my phone ringing......
504-835-1859 ;)

dontcha wanna?

You can take anything off you want to, as long as there is equipment there to replace it and we know ahead of time. In most cases we would rather have the stock equipment back on the vehicle and have you keep any big tires/wheels, offroad bumpers, etc. We'll help swap your stuff out if you bring the stock parts over. Just let us know what you want, we will accommodate you!

How about we refinance your house with a little cash out? :)

Business plan right there, if he owned one.

Just win the lotto... Easy peasy

dontcha wanna?

Guys, I want to revive this thread with a "HELL YEAH!!!!" This week I spent more time at LST than anyone should (and for good reason......LOL) Sandy and I took her mother to the dealership with the intention of her buying a new vehicle and us getting a new Tundra. And that's exactly what happened. I have talked to a few of our members about their experience making a purchase from Mike Weeks and the folks at LST but you don't really understand how painless it is until you do it. While it was a chore getting my mother-in-law to choose a vehicle (she test drove 6 in one day), Reggie Renard, our salesman, spent the time with us and at the end of the day my M-I-L left with a new 2013 Venza and Sandy and I got the 2014 Tundra. If you want a very hassle free car buying experience for a Toyota I strongly recommend you go see Mike Weeks at the dealership.

Thanks again Mike and Reggie!!

Guys, I want to revive this thread with a "**** YEAH!!!!" This week I spent more time at LST than anyone should (and for good reason......LOL) Sandy and I took her mother to the dealership with the intention of her buying a new vehicle and us getting a new Tundra. And that's exactly what happened. I have talked to a few of our members about their experience making a purchase from Mike Weeks and the folks at LST but you don't really understand how painless it is until you do it. While it was a chore getting my mother-in-law to choose a vehicle (she test drove 6 in one day), Reggie Renard, our salesman, spent the time with us and at the end of the day my M-I-L left with a new 2013 Venza and Sandy and I got the 2014 Tundra. If you want a very hassle free car buying experience for a Toyota I strongly recommend you go see Mike Weeks at the dealership.

Thanks again Mike and Reggie!!

Mike, thank you so much for the kind words. You and your family were great to work with, and that's more than half the battle. It makes me happy y'all are happy. I try to make the the whole process transparent (even the bad news!) so for you to be satisfied is really cool. Everybody from LLK has been great to work with over this last year, Lakeside has added more than one Toyota to y'alls ranks!

IT'S A LOVEFEST!:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom