Lake Pillsbury Mud Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who is going? What will the conditions be like next weekend? Has there been a lot of rain?

Rain, where ?
Looks like it might rain for the event. Expect cold, dry wether but some weather people have speculated that the north coast may see a storm. Wether it surges this far south is ???

We will be coming up late Friday after the girlscout father/daughter dance in Healdsburg.

we won't be coming afterall

Last edited:
Per Dave from last year.

Are these the right directions? If not someone please clarify.

It's easy to get there. If I recall - it's about 30 miles from Ukiah to Lake Pillsbury.
North on 101
Take Hwy 20 East towards Clear Lake.
Turn off to the left towards Potter Valley.
Turn right on Eel River Rd (signs say Lake Pillsbury & there's a little store and bar there on the corner)
Go over main bridge after the turn off for the logging road to go on the county road.
Turn right onto county road after crossing the bridge over the Eel River.
Once you get to the 4 way stop at Soda Creek - turn left towards the lake and campgrounds and you'll run into the air strip and all the cruisers.
There's also a way through Upper Lake off Hwy 20 - but that road is steep and curvy and takes a lot longer.

1 hour 15 minutes from Ukiah Denny's per Tony.

John still owes us breakfast... we'll be at the Ukiah Denny's some time around 7 or 7:30, leaving for sure by 7:45 to arrive on time at air strip.

Hwy 101 North to Hwy 20 East. Right after Lake Mendocino on Hwy 20, look for Lake Pillsbury / Potter Valley turn off on Left.

Follow thru potter valley, long straight... after hard left, look for Right turn at store/bar. Go over the ridge, cross bridge, and take right (follow signs) to Lake Pillsbury. 15 miles of dirt road. At stop sign and little store, take left, goes over ridge and drops down to lake. Look for road crossing air strip.

See ya.

Tony

With weather like this I'm goin' topless on sat:D. Anyone else camping up there Fri. night?

Amy and I will be there, I will be driving my camo runner up, wish me luck!

I'm planning on going. Bringing my 6 year old son, he is pretty excited....

I'll be bring the PMC shirts with me, if anyone would like to buy any. Regular PMC shirt $15, Past PMC swap meet shirts $7 or 2 for $10, Buy a calendar get a swap meet shirt with it. (not sure of calendar $)

Calendars will there and are $30 for two, and as Dion notes, we'll toss in a swap meet shirt too! In todays economy, that is a value purchase! And you support PMC.

See you there!

I want to come but work calls. Have fun. Maybe I can make the mud n your eye run at Hollister.

ill be there rain or shine or snow
cya up there
btw had to create a new forum login old 1 is hosed old was jakindle

btw should be nice 1.5 inches of rain in forestville

leaving my house at app 9pm to night see everyone there

Few Pictures
Tony waving at the camera what a friendly guy.
IMG_0880.jpg
IMG_0883.jpg
IMG_0885.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom