SOLD LA: 1FZ OEM Coolant Hoses Brand New (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What's up guys, I have a bunch of various coolant hoses for the 1FZ-FE engine. Originally I was going to put these on my cruiser, but I decided to go for a PHH, throttle coolant hose delete and rear heater delete so I don't need any of them. They are all brand new, have never been used, and are still in the Toyota bags with the Toyota part number on them. Here are all the hoses I have, along with the price that you would pay from McGeorge Toyota (pretty much the cheapest Toyota parts website around):

16261-66040
$10.64
Sometimes known as "PHH #2", this is the pesky hose that runs from the back of the throttle body down to the block, just ahead of the PHH.

87245-60340
$23.51
This one is the S-shaped hose that runs from the firewall to the hard pipe on the exhaust side of the engine.

16264-66021
$6.19
This is the little hose that runs from the hard pipe that runs around the front of the engine to the front of the throttle body.

99555-10200
$4.50
This is the hose that runs from the water pump to the hard line

87245-60480
$19.18
This hose runs from the hard pipe on the driver's side of the engine (the same one that the PHH connects to at the bottom) to the heater control valve.

87245-60350
$10.48
This hose runs from from the firewall to the bottom of the t-fitting on the exhaust side of the engine.

90467-14001
$0.89 x 2
These little spring clips are used in various places around the engine, on coolant hoses and PCV hoses.

90467-20002
$1.13 x 2
These medium-sized spring clips are used in various places around the engine, on coolant hoses and PCV hoses.

So the total price you'd pay for all of these hoses is about $80, plus the cost of tax and shipping. I am looking to sell them all as a set, and will sell the whole set for just $65 (that's almost 20% off) plus shipping. I can put them all in a USPS flat rate envelope so the cost of shipping should only be about $8, so $73 shipped for everything. I can also meet you in-person if you are in the LA area and want to avoid the cost of shipping the hoses. Thanks!

I will take them all to 78750, pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom