SOLD Koni 90 Raid Shocks with King Springs for 200 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arich

Anthony. aka arich
Threads
I've finally decided to thin the herd of all my shocks for the 200. These just came off my truck and are perfect for the owner that does not want to raise their 200 but wants a much more controlled ride around town and an awesome highway ride. I bought these Koni 90s a while back from Brian Jowett but I only used them between other installs so they have very few miles. Definitely less then 10,000. The Kings spring are brand new from Australia and have only a few thousand miles since I installed them in February.
The Springs are the KTFL 130 and the KTRL 131. The Heights were 495mm Front and 502mm Rear measured from the center of the hub to the Fender lip. This was with the OEM Toyota spacer to eliminate the Cruiser Rake. Pic is a great comparison but I have very large tires so dont compare the wheel openings to a stock picture with stock tires.
Included are the 4 shocks, 4 springs, OEM spacers, New OEM upper bushing. Completely assembled.
NEW these were $850 for the shocks, $550 for the springs and the spacer and bushing were about $150.
I'm asking $1000
ONLY the Konis are for sale, the pic is just proof of my illness (and that's not all of them)
Here are a few pics:

Koni 90 King Springs.jpg

IMG_5875.JPG

IMG_5856.JPG

IMG_5860.JPG

Picture3.png

Yes I still have them. I sent you an email.

Still have them in the shed (along with the Oem).
There’s nothing wrong with them other than the springs I put them with lowered the truck about an inch. If I ever got bored of the BP51s or something happened to them I’d put them back on.
That said, they are for sale as a complete set with the King springs from Australia

copy this thanks for replying bro... im actually looking for a comfortable controlled ride without being too jarring and a slight increase in ride height for the front, about an inch, just to level off the truck...

Hi i plan to get the king lowering springs as well. How’s the ride compared to stock? Thanks.

Do you think if i install the rear springs only it would level off things? Heres my ride now on kdss suspension. I really want to lower the rear a bit.

DB2D5392-5877-4687-9DB3-C72B4408E01C.jpeg

They have lots of different heights.
What brakes are those

Poc

26BA0A44-E98D-4749-A804-1DD006188085.jpeg

I do but they are lowering springs

Are those a Radflo set in the picture? How are those compared to BP51 (your current?) and others. I would love to pick your brains on your suspension knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom