KO2s vs General Grabbers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I havent had any bigger tires in a while and used to run the original BFG all terrains which were great. Ive been reading a few bad reviews of the KO2s and was wondering what everyone's experience has been? FYI getting 285/75/16 on stock 2000 LX mainly road use with some towing. Also open to other suggestions within that price range

I havent had any bigger tires in a while and used to run the original BFG all terrains which were great. Ive been reading a few bad reviews of the KO2s and was wondering what everyone's experience has been? FYI getting 285/75/16 on stock 2000 LX mainly road use with some towing. Also open to other suggestions within that price range
We use KO2s on a fleet of about 60-70 f-250s where I work. They are a great tire in my experience.

I put K02's on my 200 series after wearing out the previous K02's that were on the 200 when I bought it. They live well and handle off road except heavy mud well. I put Falken M/T's on my FJC because I got an amazing deal on them. I would not gone back with K02's here because I wanted something more aggressive

I put K02's on my 200 series after wearing out the previous K02's that were on the 200 when I bought it. They live well and handle off road except heavy mud well. I put Falken M/T's on my FJC because I got an amazing deal on them. I would not gone back with K02's here because I wanted something more aggressive
Yeah I’d go with falkens if I could find a great deal but they’re about the same price as KO2s

Yeah I’d go with falkens if I could find a great deal but they’re about the same price as KO2s

If you can live with load range C you can find a boat load of Falken both A/T and M/t as well as K02's in 285/70-17 by searching Craigslist and Marketplace for Rubicon take off's. All of the Rubicons come with those 3 tires as no cost options. I kept making low offers until a guy took me up on it. I sold the wheels and offset the cost. I am into them for about $500 for a set of 5.

I looked at these options along with Coopers when I purchased tires for my 80. The one thing I did not like on the Generals was that they ALL come with either white or red lettering. No black wall options from what I saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom