Klimate Shield coating- input needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40Flipper

Master of Nothing
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.rinnadvisors.com
Hey,

A friend of mine started Klimate Shield. www.klimateshield.com It is a clear, water-based undercoating that can be sprayed or brushed. Since it's water based, can be applied without a respirator.

They have been focusing on government, wholesale car dealers and RV customers but I think it might be good for the cruiser world.

Are there any other items out there like this (water based and clear?) Brochure attached.

Any feedback would be great to send back to my amigo.

Attachments

• KLIMATE SHIELD UnderCoating Brochure (2).pdf
    660.9 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Sounds like what we all need to keep rust at bay. How much suface area does a quart cover? Cost?

Many use POR15 for undercoating.

More than happy to try it

Skeptical how a water based coating helps with rust. Right now, everything I own gets fluid film.

I worked for a low voc water/whey based wood coating company for a while here in VT and their interior finishes worked great... but none of their exterior coatings would hold up to a winter/weather. I like the mention of needing a rust blocker as well.. thats probably where all the chemicals are. Haha.

But if it works, thats cool! Always nice to hear of something else out there for combating rust. I like the heatrating, and the fact that it says will stick to exhaust systems..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom