Keychains - LC Logos - Great Gift / One Size Fits All.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Goodness gracious me oh my!!!!!! Just bought 3 keychains off you last night on Etsy! Didn't know you were here. though i should have.😂
can't wait to get em.

Shipped this morning. Thanks for the order. Yeah I sell on Etsy, EBay and my own site (Reefmonkey.com) Coupon above only works on my site. Hope you love them! Come back and see is again!

Crap! Missed the discount. Please let us know if you decide to bring it back. :)

--edit -> Found IH8MUD 10% code. Works perfect. Thanks :bounce:

Last edited:
All key chains are now available with gun metal black key ring or the matching Stainless Steel or Bronze finish.

All key chains are now available with gun metal black key ring or the matching Stainless Steel or Bronze finish.

Hey James,

Did I hear once that you were considering doing a key chain of the FJ55 "4 Wheel Drive" logos? If so, I'd love one.

B0330C86-5CEC-446F-9BF2-F043D8FC011B.jpeg

PMed you..

Last edited:
Orange FJ55 Keychain now in preorder phase.

Ordered!

Orange version FJ55 keychain comes in Thursday 8/20 - last chance for the preorder price:

Received my “TEq” keychain. Really nice product. Feels substantial and well made. It’s a keychain so I am gonna venture a guess that it will work properly bc, it’s a keychain. But still a really cool keychain. Thanks!

Hey FJ60 folks, I have a new one. Instead of antique silver how does polished Chrome sound?
D31D1BCB-ED94-4ABC-B90D-9ACCDEF71CF0.jpeg

Hey FJ60 folks, I have a new one. Instead of antique silver how does polished Chrome sound?
View attachment 2443552

Polished chrome would be cool!

Yep - it's available and shipping right away.

New keychain preorder coming soon.... special 3D molding had to be done to accommodate this new design. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom