Keychains - LC Logos - Great Gift / One Size Fits All.. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Current pic of all METAL keychains available. Also have glass and metal handmade as well as Acrylic (plastic) options too.
6FB2C32C-5E0C-4585-A379-4048523214D8.jpeg

Hey I see this post from a long time ago but are there any “landcruiser” keychains available still?

And @Greggles no worries! Go to Reefmonkey.com and take a look around.
Welcome!!

Any leather option? Looking for something that won’t leave circles around ignition after a few miles bouncing around

The acrylic ones I have are lighter weight, working on other materials as well but no leather currently.

bouncing around leaving circles
Is this a 40 series with a metal dash? I can attach a magnet to the back of the 4 wheel drive emblem, put a longer chain on it perhaps and it can just stay attached to the dash and looking cool when you drive. Thinking out loud. Let me know. I can test it out on mine.

Yes, this is for a 40 with metal dash. Magnet is an idea, but the 'chain' part may do the same rub. If you're willing to mock up a magnet, and it works let me know!

cheers!

Free (if you want it) koothie with any metal keychain.
D1E963C3-B9FC-4064-B7EB-DDDAA97E53DE.jpeg

Awesome stuff, just ordered some keychains!

Those of you attending this years Rubithon might want to hold off on buying one of our metal keychains :)

shhhhh…..

Hey here’s a new one. For those of you that drive 4runners, or have a friend/wife/relative that does, this makes a great Xmas present:
AE23A0F4-65B4-4CCB-83C4-5157B796406F.jpeg

F8E30321-7C8A-4B54-8A89-95ACBC822BC5.jpeg

STILL TIME: stocking stuffers?

Newest keychain just listed on the site: 3D FJ40.

740ECC42-B879-42A1-923E-2A4B70ACDDDB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom