Parting Out KC FJ60 yrs 83 & 86 2F fj40 late model parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Many parts still available. let me know what you need. ( i need the space so motivated to sell) Carb fans, Intakes, exhaust manifolds, intake manifolds, all SMOG parts, New oil pan etc.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if I asked you already or not but looking for FJ60 distributor and pushrod side cover.
Hi, thanks for checking, I don’t have those. Just what’s in pictures and not crossed out. I do have a 2F head for sale, it is fully refurbished, I have ad in a separate post if you need. Just let me know thanks :)

Interested in
3, front turn lens if not damaged
44, front washer tank
85, if this is a mud flap bracket.

Thanks.

What year is #63 (oil cooler) from? Does it have the hoses/pipe attached? Thanks
Hi, it is I think from 86. Could have been the 83. You’d have to check and compre SOR images I’d there is a difference. I have full smog set #2. Trying to sell complete kit for someone. Let me know if that is of interest thanks -max

I don’t have but booke carr likely has them. I would contact him. I’ll pm his number

Looking for the bottom bellhousing shield that covers the clutch and flywheel for an '86?

Looking for the bottom bellhousing shield that covers the clutch and flywheel for an '86?
HI @Seth_O i only have whats in the pictures, and not crossed off the list. if you see something you need shoot me the number associated :) cheers -max

Interested with #s 26, 34, 35, 37, 44, and 11. Please price them accordingly if not yet taken. Thank you.

Is the Skid plate (78) off the 86 or 83. Looking for the 86. Shipping will suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom