For Sale Kansas City: 2005 Lexus GX470 - 190,500 miles - VERY BUILT. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2005 Lexus GX470 NON-KDSS, NON-NAV with 190,500 miles. Timing belt and water pump changed about 8k miles ago with AISIN kit. I am the second owner, purchased back in January 2018 from Sacramento, CA. Full service history at Lexus from first owner. Dash replaced per warranty recall. Only two winters in Kansas City, fluid film applied both times.

This truck is pretty much completely built. Selling because I am not driving it much anymore and looking for a new project. Not really interested in a trade but will consider an 80 series plus cash.

Issues:
1. Cracked windshield
2. Some damage to front bumper - passenger side wing made contact with tree = plate metal creased.
3. Some scuffing on passenger fiberglass fender.

I compiled a list of parts and prices, obviously I know I will not get back close to what I put into it. The truck and everything that went into it is at $44k. Price is $30k for the rig. Clear Kansas Title in hand.

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 6.30.32 PM.png

Last edited:
Nice. A used and abused rig. Built right and used right. My offer- $25k. I'd be hard pressed to see you get back 3/4 what you put into it. With that said, glws.

Nice. A used and abused rig. Built right and used right. My offer- $25k. I'd be hard pressed to see you get back 3/4 what you put into it. With that said, glws.

Thanks for the offer. Built right but never abused. Only had three outings with it - Jamboree, FJ Summit, and Kansas Rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom