Kakwa Falls Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m away the 3rd through the 10th but am game for the 11th and 12th and the 13th if need be . I was going to see if anyone was up for Ruby Falls but this sounds better since I have never been.
Ibex

Just mounted by bull bar and 8274 with a new synthetic cable and I am rock and roll,
Ibex

B2B29D62-B5A0-4B8D-8157-774702A56176.jpeg

4D8FAE51-6EF6-469A-982B-DF5CBAE4DAC5.jpeg

I can only fit this in the labour day weekend, the weekend after Tori and I are in Haida Gwaii.
I would love to make this trip happen as I have never wheeled that area before. Spent a bunch of time working up there, and always wanted to check out the back country a bit more.

Ok Eric, I haven't done anything all summer, super itchy to get out into the wild! I'm going to plan on it, wether I have working lockers, AC or not. Working this weekend too, but I'm going to put it on blocks and get the rear brakes done.

I can only fit this in the labour day weekend, the weekend after Tori and I are in Haida Gwaii.
I would love to make this trip happen as I have never wheeled that area before. Spent a bunch of time working up there, and always wanted to check out the back country a bit more.
I flying out of Masset right now. A stones throw away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom