Just sayin hello! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everybody. Just finally getting around to setting up my profile. Having a great time with our 2010 fj. Have not done much trail riding with it yet but spend quite a bit of time dragging timber out of the woods with it. Great vehicle. Hoping to update the front end, winch, add a snorkel and a rear winch this spring and then run some tracks this summer.

Hey Alabamatacomaguy,
Right now I'm working thru a PILE of vehicle maintenance on my other cars and an older Yukon. I had planned to have a custom front and rear bumper package by now so I can tuck that winch between the frame rails. Plus adding a rear winch. The wiring is all there as the original design allows for the winch to be moved from the font to the back. Kind of cool but I'd rather have two permanently mounted winches with a switch for each one. But priorities right? The other things i'm hoping to do is add an external cellular antenna and maybe a new UHF radio. Right now using handhelds. I'll take some pics this summer of what I'm doing with the truck and share them here.
Have fun this summer!

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom