Just recently can't upload photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I haven't had this issue before. Since late last week I can't upload photos. The progress bar goes all the way to 100% and I can see a mini version of the pic, but when I click save I get:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

I have tried on two desktop computers using google chrome and on my iphone 8, all with the same error message. Previously I could upload pics on any of the three. Re-sizing pics didn't make any difference. Thoughts?

Your image permissions and settings are identical to mine...and to every other forum user as well. There are no differences.

This image is 678kb and uploaded nearly instantly from my desktop.

Are you JUST pushing save, or are you Inserting the image prior to pushing Save?
FToy-HotSprings2017.jpg

Testing, not Inserting first...

Oh, and there IS NO SAVE....only "Post Reply"....so???

GX470-SandHollow2017.jpg

Testing, not Inserting first...

Oh, and there IS NO SAVE....only "Post Reply"....so???

View attachment 2408591
I'm not posting a reply in a forum thread. I'm uploading photos to my photo album. I click "Add Media," click "Upload File," and select a jpeg file from my computer. It uploads - progress goes to 100% - and then I click "Save" below it. That's when I get the message.

Now that I have that critical info....based on the Media uploads, this has been an issue for 7 days, and NO ONE has reported it until today. THANK YOU for reporting...I cannot fix issues when I don't know about them ;)

Took me a few seconds to correct the issue, a plugin update on 8/11 had a second update that same day that I missed. It's now updated, and everything should be working again.

Yep, it's working now. All is right in the world. Thanks!

Is there a way to attach a photo to a conversation? Or private messages? Add photos to album, delete photos from album? And I have no idea what this progress bar means. Isn't there a manual or something on how to use the features? Yes, I've clicked every button and used search. Thanks for any and all information.

Now that I have that critical info....based on the Media uploads, this has been an issue for 7 days, and NO ONE has reported it until today. THANK YOU for reporting...I cannot fix issues when I don't know about them ;)

Took me a few seconds to correct the issue, a plugin update on 8/11 had a second update that same day that I missed. It's now updated, and everything should be working again.

This started happening to me again late last week, the first time I had tried to upload a photo in a while. I wonder if it's the same problem as we had in August 2020?

For some reason I can no longer upload photos from my iPad library and a new line is showing up that indicates what I assume is a % of use or space…what’s the solution.

your IN BOX PM is full maybe ?

time to purge it perhaps

Just as I thought so took an alternative route of renewing my expired SILVER STAR status…an almost instant cure.
:) Glad you found the solution....yes, Supporting Members have the ability tor image uploads in Conversations....one of the many benefits :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom