Just In Time For Halloween, Some Scary Ebay Listings.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Up first is a nice looking BJ70 for sure but the body work around this wheel well would frighten me for a rig up over $20k US already, what other demons are lurking under that new paint? Another red flag is the fact that several under carriage shots disappeared from the original listing, you could see lots of over spray and rust a plenty. The seller looks so honest in his pic, I can't imagine he has anything to hide by deleting the photos? And since this is a relist, why didn't the last buyer follow thru with the sale?

BJ.jpg

Up next is another 70 series beauty, this one states only 11k on the odo, that's only 524 km a year folks, sounds reasonable no?? This gem has a mere asking price of $58,000 CAD. I know what you're thinking, could that have possibly come from the factory with that truck box? Well just check the VIN and... oh wait, the $58,000 asking price doesn't afford us to know the actual VIN since he couldn't bother listing it. Well at least we can check his feedback and ensure his honesty? Nope, he has none, 0. BTW have a close up look at the handy work around the rear window, yikes!

HZJ.jpg

I felt this belongs in the 70 series tech because there are technical problems with these vehicles, didn't plan to help these guys sell these vehicles :p

Last edited:
There is a story on here about that bj70.. wheel fell off on buyers way home....he was going to return it or sell it.. can’t remember how it turned out

Last edited:
That HZJ75 must be an ex fire truck, hence the roof and low miles.

There is a story on here about that bj70.. wheel fell off on buyers way home....he was going to return it or sell it.. can’t remember how it turned out

yeah, looks like the Bj70 guy was able to return that rig. That ebay seller is not being truthful at all.

That HZJ75 must be an ex fire truck, hence the roof and low miles.

Yeah, the HZJ fire truck I saw with a similar high roof wasn't the best bodywork (the behind the cab rivets look familiar)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom