Just Brought 'er Home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Picked-up this 2008 FJC from a friend. TRD Supercharger, TRD Airbox, Headers, Exhaust, 3" lift, Bilstein struts and shocks, 4X4, ATRAC, Locker, New Yokohama tires, custom wheels, Xenon. It's got 62,225 miles.

Other than selling those wheels ASAP(!) and installing something I like better, needs nothing. I can't imagine what these things are like power-wise without the SC. Here in CO, it'd be brutal driving one up into the hills at speed.

I guess the biggest challenge at this minute is figuring-out how to reach the front license plate screw that will not come-out. Just spins and it's a screw, not a nut and bolt.

I think I did OK on this deal and will most definitely enjoy it until my new truck is build in December then just drive it on occasion and outfit it for longer off-road trips. Yes, I'm avoiding the now overused term of 'overlanding' when referring to just your basic 2-3 day back country wheeling trip. Sheesh, I'm becoming the crabby old man..."Git off my lawn!!"...haha.

Looking forward to learning from the group and contributing what I can. Pics...so you know it's true.

IMG_3664.jpg

IMG_3665.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

I think you made a great purchase!
Thanks, Mr. Jits. I am very happy with it. Of course, doesn't hurt that it's certainly appreciating in value.

I'm having a heck of a time finding some seat covers that don't look they came from Walmart (not that there's anything wrong with that, of course - ha).

Thanks, Mr. Jits. I am very happy with it. Of course, doesn't hurt that it's certainly appreciating in value.

I'm having a heck of a time finding some seat covers that don't look they came from Walmart (not that there's anything wrong with that, of course - ha).
I'm using the smittybilt seat covers for the JKU. They fit well and I like the look.

I'm using the smittybilt seat covers for the JKU. They fit well and I like the look.
I like those as well. In particular the version with all of the gear storage elements. Of course, they like to use the ever-popular term "tactical"...for a seat cover...oh well. Marketing. They appear to only publish fitment for Jeeps though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom