Junk yard find White fj62 and fj80 So Cal! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.destechservices.com
k people... I went to this junk yard on/near the corner of Alameda Ave. and 92nd street in south LA and found these two cruisers...

the 80 seems to be in tact with the engine in except for front end damage.... interior seems to be all there except for the dash... ohwell.... aftermarket rims though...

The 62 same thing... the engine was pulled though and sitting in the shop... 80000 miles I think? he's selling for like 1000... doors are complete and he wants 150 each....complete glass trim and all....

Don't know if thats a reasonable price but none the less had to post.

These are ZERO rust rigs And I mean ZERO rust... It really hurt seeing such a clean 62... oh well dumb red light cameras must have caused this! oh well.... I will be going back in two? weeks... so may be able to see more info for you guys...

oh and he also has like a 92? 22r engine with like 90000 miles when he pulled it.... just toyota goodies... this place pulls the parts for you.... its not like a pick your parts....

cheers.
0531080928.jpg

would you mind finding out how much he wants for the axles out of the 62?

How much for the flares on the fj80?
I'm in need of a driver's side front flare.
Let me know if its would transport onto my 80 and how much you would want for it shipped to zip code 78130.
Thanks
Victor

Fender Flare

Sold,
I'll take it.... but i need the driver's side front. Will that be a problem?
How much shipped to zip code 78130 in Tx?
Thanks
Victor

Ronald,
your pm box is full. No problem on getting that info for me just let me know when you can.
Thanks,
Paul

Hey man, thanks for the heads-up on these.:cheers:

Do you have a phone# or email contact for this joint? Will they pull and ship parts?

If I could get a set of good rear shoulder belts in grey out of that 62 I'd be stoked and you'd accumulate some good karma - at the least.:hillbilly:

Let me know if you get the chance. Oh and I'd take the grab bar too if it's not too $$$

wow, that's a lot for just the axles if he's only asking $1k for the entire rig. if he wants closer to $500 i'd be interested. thanks for checking though, i do appreciate it!
georg @ valley hybrids

all right guys... heres the info...
Juan or Rene
323-564-7900
All Toyota
2218 e. 92 st.
Los Angeles CA 90002

Its n tha Hood....

Call them up (open Sat) so you can get accurate info. I can pick up for you guys if he does not ship and hold it for you about a week or ship it.... buyer pays all of course....

Let me know....
grab bar and rear sway liks on 62 are gone... FYI

Gas, you know if the axles went or not? Think he'd part the 3rd's ?

I'll take a ride out there if he'll sell the diff's.

S.

Geez - dat place is really in da 'hood! Middle of Watts!

Last edited:
Hey Gas-A-Lot....

What colour is the 80 interior? If it's tan or oak I'm interested in the front and middle row seats, centre console (if it's a pre-95), and the DS sunvisor. I have a friend in Silverlake who can probably pick them up and store them for me if they're worth grabbing.

what year is the 80? i need a few things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom