june club run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greeting's everyone , hope all are enjoying the holiday weekend . Just an FYI , the june club run 6/19 will be in about 3 weeks . Iam the trail leader for this event & point of contact , several of our club members will be on there way to the rubicon event in june as well !! I have begun planning the possible trails selection up in the big bear san bernardino area . At this time the run is scheduled for a day , with an option for (1) night camping possibility . So that would be 6/19-6/20 . We will most likely meet in fawnskin 930am 6/19 saturday , north shore of big bear lake . I will discuss trail idea's at the next meeting , but if there is enough interest for over night (at least a couple rigs) myself included , i have a most excellent trail . The area is called "horse thief flats" , the trail is 3N03A , which is off of 3N03 about a mile from "cactus flats" staging area , a most scenic & often overlooked area & trail with a nice shaded area at the final camping location . The trail is moderately challenging , you can check out . This location will be the final stop for those who wish to over land sat night . For the full day run iam still evaluating trails , but have a good plan working for a most excellent 4 wheeling day !!
My info is on the recently published club roster for any one who wishes to contact me .

Marc

Count me in for all of it.

OMG, the last three months have been a pain to get out. Graduations, birthdays, more graduations and more birthdays. Have fun.

I'd like to go. It'll probably be just me & would like to overnight camp if others are interested.
How do I formally join & give my contact info?
Aren't you a member of our local cruiser club?

Marc

Hmm I don't think so. Unless I signed up via FB.
No worries, What is your 1st name? There will be further details Early next week . By posting on our club events page you are officially on the list for this trip .
Marc

I'm on the injured reserve list (not the cruiser...me) so I will be out of the line-up.

As they say in the skiing world, "when in doubt...straighten 'em out"!

I’d like to go. It’d be my first club run!
Dat
Early next week there will be an update with further details regarding the event trip.
Marc

Early next week there will be an update with further details regarding the event trip.
Marc
Marc,

I was going to ask if you would list off the trail names again, so I can have an idea of where we were going.

Marc,

I was going to ask if you would list off the trail names again, so I can have an idea of where we were going.
10-4 Will, We'll get that information posted in the next 24 hours sir .
Marc

Marc,

Here are the tentative trail #s that we may be encountering on our weekend run . It's all subject to change of course, but we will try to run all , times permitting. 3N11 ,3N17, 3N83, 3N08 ,
Last trail is 3N03a , to " horse thief" flats location for potential overnight .

Marc

Hi All,

New member of the club. Count me in for the 19th. I would stay overnight but my kids want me home for Father's Day! 👔

Looking forward to it

Name is Carlos
Hi Carlos - This is Joseph Roy, SoCal TLCA Club President 2021. Thank you for your interest in our June club run. We generally have one club meeting per month, and try to schedule a monthly club run, as well. I always suggest to anyone interested that you visit a meeting and attend a club run, if possible, to ensure that our club is a good fit for your Land Cruiser and off-road interests.

SoCal TLCA meeting, membership, and club run info is on our website at: socallandcruisers.com . If you feel we're a good fit, we'd love to have you join officially! In the meantime, I hope you're able to attend this run and that you have great time!

Best wishes,
JR

I'm on the injured reserve list (not the cruiser...me) so I will be out of the line-up.

As they say in the skiing world, "when in doubt...straighten 'em out"!
Bummer! Best wishes for a quick & complete recovery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom