June Club Meeting Reminder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
June Club Meeting Reminder

Our June club meeting will be this Sunday, June 6th. We will meet at club member Rich Petrulio's open space property in Modjeska Canyon, where we can park our rigs, and set out our camp chairs in a big circle. The property address is 17336 Croatian Street, Silverado, 92676. To get there, turn off Santiago Canyon Road onto Modjeska Canyon Road. Go just about 1/2 mile and turn right on Croatian, into the cul-de-sac, and the property is on the left. There is only one building - per Rich, it's a big Agricultural Storage Shed (you can guess the nickname...). The rest of the property is just dirt and trees.

Since it's an outdoor venue with no lighting, but we're in Daylight Savings Time, we'll meet at 4:00 PM. Bring your favorite camp chair, and your own food & drinks - just like we do on our club runs. I'm looking forward to seeing you all.

Going to miss this meeting. Long overdue yet short golf vacation over in St. George, UT.

Going to miss this meeting. Long overdue yet short golf vacation over in St. George, UT.
If I were that close to Zion, I don't think I could resist at at least a short side-trip there. I'm not sure what the proper well-wishing response is for golf - "Break-a-club"? In any event, have fun!

Are leashed well behaved dogs okay by chance? (Okay of course if not!). I have an Alaskan Malamute that hates it when I cruise without him, lol

Are leashed well behaved dogs okay by chance? (Okay of course if not!). I have an Alaskan Malamute that hates it when I cruise without him, lol
We've had several well behaved canine visitors. Always glad to have another!

As long as he isn't raising hell, I don't think anyone will mind...
Luckily he isn't that kind of dog, haha. Anyway, we had a crazy day with an emergency call to rescue at 3-legged husky that had been abandoned, chained to a pole in San Bernardino. We are dealing with that now and may miss this meeting unfortunately. Will be mailing in a membership app and shall look forward to the next meeting!

Luckily he isn't that kind of dog, haha. Anyway, we had a crazy day with an emergency call to rescue at 3-legged husky that had been abandoned, chained to a pole in San Bernardino. We are dealing with that now and may miss this meeting unfortunately. Will be mailing in a membership app and shall look forward to the next meeting!
I hope all is well with the rescue! We'll look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting or run. Best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom