Events/Trails July 2021 Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
COME HUNGRY! Meet up early at 6PM at the taco truck in Washoe City. Park near Dollar General at 105 Jackdaw Ln, New Washoe City, NV 89704 when you arrive.

2021 Club Meeting #7
Date: Thursday July 8, 2021 @ 6:30PM
Place: Washoe State Park, 6845 Eastlake Blvd, New Washoe City, NV 89704
Bring: Land Cruisers! Chairs, food and drinks if you want them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Online Meeting: We are meeting outdoors for the remainder of the spring/summer so no zoom until the weather gets cold and we move indoors again. See you there!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda
  • Introductions & Announcements
  • Next Meeting time/date/location
  • Report out: June's Cruisers & Coffee event
  • Report out:Q2 (June) multi-night Through Black Rock
  • Report out: Rubithon 2021
  • Next Cruisers & Coffee event
  • Club Run/Event: July 16-18 Q3 Club Camping Trip to Gold Lake with Toyotally Awesome Cruisers. Who's Coming? RSVP!!!
  • Petaluma Swap Meet July 10th
  • Q4 Overnight Run, 3-night at Mt. Patterson/Wheeler Peak via Lobdell or Desert Creek in early October? Bass Camp? Other?
  • Land Use: Would like a Trail Ambassador to track public notices and report on opportunities to comment, coordinate cleanup events/trail sponsorship, etc.
  • Accounting report
  • TLCA Delegate Report
  • Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business
  • Meeting close and open discussions

Last edited:
Is the taco truck the name of a restaurant I can find on google (because I can't find it), or is an actual taco truck that's parked at a secret location only known to The Chosen :hmm:???

Is the taco truck the name of a restaurant I can find on google (because I can't find it), or is an actual taco truck that's parked at a secret location only known to The Chosen :hmm:???

No @DesertLake said that it parts itself across the street from Dollar General in New Washoe City. I'll update the content above with the address shortly.

Last edited:
Tejaro Mexican Grill, it shares the lot with Washoe Camp Saloon. Parking for the bar gets crowded, so if we are going to hang around I suggest park some or all trucks in the side lot at Dollar General.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom