JDM TX 95 turbo diesel fender mirror (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi this is my 1st post and I was wondering if anyone has a JDM fender mirror for my 1997 Prado TX because the original broke off and was lost. My dad orginaly went to japan and shipped it to Ireland were it has been for 15 years.
I will be importing it to USA and was wondering if anyone has a spare fender mirror for the 90?

Thanks,

Fionn

Hi this is my 1st post and I was wondering if anyone has a JDM fender mirror for my 1997 Prado TX because the original broke off and was lost. My dad orginaly went to japan and shipped it to Ireland were it has been for 15 years.
I will be importing it to USA and was wondering if anyone has a spare fender mirror for the 90?

Thanks,

Fionn
here are some photos of her.

00C58281-C87F-4106-8BEB-9D1E92A3DD16.jpg

A374DCCB-72AB-4A31-BF27-19F786B7B045.jpg

IMG_2230.JPG

AEDFCF04-D378-41E5-9BC7-FE703663A79F.jpg

1CE5FC62-B8A4-463E-BE32-DFB4E79CF920.jpg

I think this is the one you are looking for.

Does it come with bolts to attach it? I only have the holes toyota cut in the fender for the orginal mirrior.

Looking at the bumper sticker my prado must have been sold originally in Saitama Japan

I'm going to be making a build thread once I import it this summer
Thanks for the help all!

Sorry I am late to the party, but I know a guy in Sharjah who probably has one; he is new to shipping. PM me if you want to give him a try.

So I was wondering does anyone sell the trim that covers the bolts for the mirror?

Hi Finn

I have just gone to an offroad bumper and it turns out the mirror is in the way. I'm removing and will be patching the holes. Are you still needing one?

K.

Hi Finn

I have just gone to an offroad bumper and it turns out the mirror is in the way. I'm removing and will be patching the holes. Are you still needing one?

K.
I might depending on price.

Does $100 usd sound okay and you pay shipping?
I can photos if you like?

Send photos

Ya, I would like to know about the trim around the mirror as well as the one I got from eBay doesn't have that.
6891C813-01E2-4B83-BA6C-247A9C559756.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom