JDM parts shipped from Japan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sent you an email and a PM last week and today about a part I ordered 2 months ago. No delivery yet or tracking number. Can you hunt this down for me? Thanks

Finally, someone who knows Cruisers that's in the Motherland. haha. Are you able to come across BJ40 24v parts frequently?

Sent you an email and a PM last week and today about a part I ordered 2 months ago. No delivery yet or tracking number. Can you hunt this down for me? Thanks
Hi Ukaviator,

Just sent you a msg.

Thank you for waiting.

looking for the emblem in the center of the bull bar on an HDJ81

03CE23E3-247E-4D13-8644-8AF9D6F81D96.jpeg

Hi,,,,,,,,,I own a 1983 BJ46 Japan MCM version and need to find a RHD 24 volt Windshield Wiper Motor Assembly / OEM part number 8512090807 . Would be great if you had that part, could get that part or get the common replacement in Japan for that wiper motor. Let me if you assist. Thanks, Dave / fjfjfj

I know there has been some discussion recently, on a few different pages, about the 80 series JDM second row seat hinges. These allow the middle row seats to recline; whereas the US spec version only allow for one position.

If you could source these, I'm sure there would be a market.

(I actually already have these, myself; but others have asked about them)

Hi Team,

After living in this wonderful country of Japan for 19 years and owning everything from the 40 series up until the 100 series Land Cruisers, I have always bought, restored, and sold only domestically. Apart from the parts I send to family members and friends that own Cruisers in Canada.
I am starting to sell Land Cruiser parts from Japan on this thread. My main goal here is to supply you guys with JDM parts and get your Land Cruiser resorted properly with the right parts. I know how it is wanting to fix that broken tail light or replace thoes OEM carpets. Sleepless nights thinking about the projects you want to get in to.

To simplify importing, for now, I can send parts that are on the light side and not too large. By doing this, the charges for export/import are charged on the Japan side and I can give an accurate door to door price. Depending on the size-weight and delivery location, the products will likely be sent by air. This means you will receive the product quicker and cheaper.
I will be selling parts from my collection and online sources such as the auctions. I also use local Toyota dealerships to source parts, however, it is getting hard to get parts for older models.
I will use Paypal or bank transfer as the payment method. Before the product is sent, I will require full payment. If for any reason the product is sent back to me, I will refund in full.
You will be able to use the tracking number to see exactly where your products are located. It generally takes 7~14 days to arrive but plan to expect delays.
I understand that sending money involves huge trust. Before you purchase anything, I am available for video phone calls and proper communication by email and on this forum. I will need your vehilce model number and year to make sure the parts are compatible. There are more details to discuss and I will work with each customer individully once comunication is made.
If you have parts you are looking for please feel free to PM.

I will be posting the items on this thread.
Thank you for reading and I hope to do business with you guys at some point.

Hi, I sent you an email. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom