JDM HJ61 VX Brochure and Owners Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK, how about a chassis manual for a 1989 HJ61 in PDF? I have the motor manual for the 12H-T, but would love some electrical and chassis manuals to go with it!

I have that one. PM Sent

Do you use jauce for pictures sved or do you actually buy from there?
I'm not sure I have what it takes to setup a Japanese/Chinese account and bid on something I can only depend on Google to translate for me.

Never bought from Jauce.I just discovered that site today,and thought it was a pretty cool site to buy JDM items for reasonable prices.

Toyota Land Cruiser History Facebook Page just posted an old HJ60 with the direst injection turbo- which has to be the 12ht. So funny.The LandCruiser History

Last edited:
Toyota History Facebook Page just posted an old HJ60 with the direst injection turbo- which has to be the 12ht. So funny.The LandCruiser History
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1451635187.031234.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1451635211.759322.jpg

Like others have said this site is just amazing! You could literally ask any landcruiser question and get an answer within a couple days.
I just got an 80 9HK 61. So far looks pretty good. I want to replace the batteries. I’ve read tons of blogs on all different kinds of batteries from Baltimore to Odyssey to interstate. But I really want to get the correct battery stats that Toyota recommends out of the owners manual. If someone could scan me that page (preferably translated into English it is in Japanese!). Versus getting better modern day batteries since I’m sure battery technology has improved since 1989.
Any input is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom