January Club Meeting Rescheduled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since the 1st Sunday of the month (our traditional meeting day) is January 2nd, and we don't want to conflict with anyone's holiday weekend plans, we will meet instead on Sunday, January 9, 2022. As usual, we will meet at club member Rich Petrulio's open space property in Modjeska Canyon, where we can park our rigs, and set out our camp chairs in a big circle. The property address is 17336 Croatian Street, Silverado, 92676. To get there, turn off Santiago Canyon Road onto Modjeska Canyon Road. Go just about 1/2 mile and turn right on Croatian, into the cul-de-sac, and the property is on the left. There is only one building - per Rich, it's a big Agricultural Storage Shed (you can guess the nickname...). The rest of the property is just dirt and trees.

Since it's an outdoor venue with no lighting, and we're now back to Standard Time, we'll meet at 3:00 PM. Bring your favorite camp chair, and your own food & drinks - just like we do on our club runs. I'm looking forward to seeing you all.

Bump to the top for this reminder...

I hope to see you all at our 1st SoCal TLCA club meeting of 2022!

Bump to the top for this reminder...

I hope to see you all at our 1st SoCal TLCA club meeting of 2022!
Just FYI
RFD "rigged for dirt " has an event tomorrow 1/1 @patch coffee ☕

Rich, your property survive all the rain? Spent New Year's in Saline Valley and missed all the heavy rain there. Just had some snow over the passes.
20220101_110823.jpg

I'm going to have to sit this one out, need to address a few leaks, CV and transfer case.

I'm going to have to sit this one out, need to address a few leaks, CV and transfer case.
Bummer, Will! Hope to see you soon!

Hi all,

Nice meet up today in Oside!

w/r club xmas party: I purpose a signed group photo and an honorary membership as a thank you to the party host.

I have our professional photographer (Joe H) ready to take a group vehicle/member photo at the club meeting tomorrow. Lets try and park such we get as many vehicles in the pic and possible.

I'm going to have CVS (or some other vender) print it, then put it in a card format, we can then all sign.

That's all the news not fit to print:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom