James McMurtry (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holy shark farts Greg! She sounds polar opposite of that other chick.

And she's lusting after your only possesion of any value... Lolo, Greg would like to invite you to James McMurtry, in Jackson, MS on June 1. You're welcome Greg.

you said shark farts...

lolo.......Greg is a great guy, will work for beer, doesn't have flees, doesn't require lots of attention.....we almost have him litter box trained ....

only thing is we haven't gotten him fixed yet

Lolo is a long time 62 owner from Austin. And a musician. And an outdoorswoman. She's on the hunt for a new ride.

I'd be honored to make an introduction. :grinpimp:

nope, not officially. round up, maybe..

i'm just lusting after your truck.

Holy shark farts Greg! She sounds polar opposite of that other chick.

And she's lusting after your only possesion of any value... Lolo, Greg would like to invite you to James McMurtry, in Jackson, MS on June 1. You're welcome Greg.

Awesome! A Mud soap opera!:popcorn:

James is from a little town about 20 miles from me. Not known for his pleasant demeanor or his political views. To put it mildly......

negative. i don't go see him when he plays here...

Well skip the concert and let Greg take you out to eat some place really expensive.

Well skip the concert and let Greg take you out to eat some place really expensive.

Hell, I stalker he Mud photo album and I want to take her somewhere expensive :lol:

Hell, I stalker he Mud photo album and I want to take her somewhere expensive :lol:

Lolo meet "That guy"

Don't worry we are not all like that.

James is from a little town about 20 miles from me. Not known for his pleasant demeanor or his political views. To put it mildly......

Yeah, I know. But as conservative as I am, I would only be listening to Attila and The Huns if I were to block off every artist that I was at odds with politically.

James McMurtry (choctaw bingo) will be at Hal & Mals on Wed June 1st. Who's in? Meeee!

going, hope the ac is working!

I recognize the song because Sheila, Clutchee and Greg really start cutting down when it comes on in the Snake Farm. I had no clue who sang it.

Wed night....I might be able to get a sitter and drag the Tooth Fairy out for some tunes.

YouTube - James McMurtry "Choctaw Bingo"

Tisa and I will try to make this one fo sho.

Jes and Del are in. Pretty sure I'm in.

Others?

Not hopeful,
Greg

Julie is out of town. Is this something that will start at 11:00 or do you think it will be over at a decent hour?

Jes will know better but I'd bet it will be wrapping up 11ish.

Starts 7 - 7:30.

Gonna be a dry one for the Harringtons. June Dry Out 2011 starts tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom