It’s here! My “new” 468000 mile ‘06 gx470 build and troubleshooting thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Right. Removing cats and using one is fine, leaving bad cats in place and using one is a TERRIBLE idea.

I was responding to this which I guess is unclear either way;
Ah makes sense

Ive seen people use these with cats failing to clear the codes. Not sure of anyone successfully clearing a check engine light on a gx470 with these.. but worth the try.

View attachment 2893162
This has worked like a charm on my son‘s 04 GX470. It’s been about 2 years now and no CEL since I did his.

Since getting a Facebook and joining gxor i haven’t been as active on here.

Truck is currently at 496500 miles, I’ve added ARB skids, HKoffroad winch plate and xbull winch, lasfit lightbar, and replaced a lot of parts I’ve broken/worn out.

Had 285/70r17 on it, destroyed them driving home after a wheel bearing failed on Drummond island. Am on 255/75r17 now and i think i like them more than the 33s

A buddy and i started an overland club leading people through Michigans Upper Peninsula, you’ll find the GX at the head of 20 truck convoy pretty often.

Looks like she will make it too 500k

Instagram is vspro09, and if you’d like help planning a trip to the yoop check out mitten state tours on Facebook groups

1D6EF900-0562-482C-9F0F-64A4FC6BAD97.jpeg

IMG_9279.jpeg

IMG_9264.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom