is there a ih8mud discount? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmw68

CruiserCrap.com - pimping crap for your cruiser!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
store.cruisercrap.com
Hello Jim.

What is the best place to order a Optima battery, and is there a Ih8mud discount some place? My 2008 Yellow top finally gave out yesterday, and I need to replace it, so I thought I would check here first.

-Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

I am not aware of any discounts currently being offered either through IH8mud or elsewhere through Optima directly. As for purchasing a battery online, Optima gives the following advice:

Any retailer from which you purchase a new Optima should provide warranty service for you, for the full duration of your warranty. However, there are some online retailers that do not. We strongly recommend that you find out the warranty procedures before making a purchase. If the seller’s procedure is to contact the manufacturer or if they do not provide a customer service phone number that they answer (not the Optima batteries customer service number) we recommend looking elsewhere.

For same-day purchases and service we recommend visiting your nearest Optima retailer, as online purchases can take multiple days to arrive. Likewise, in the event that product support service is needed, online purchases must be shipped back to the original seller and can take several days to be processed and returned.

OPTIMA-authorized online retailer requirements:
• Ship Optima products in approved shipment packaging
• Answer a toll-free service phone number during business hours
• Adhere to and honor the Optima factory warranty policy
• Provide an in-house warranty program

I should mention that when we do have special offers and promotions, our PowerPack Nation citizens hear about them first. We are also giving away at least one trip to the 2011 SEMA show for the best Optima Power Story (we gave away two trips last year). If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I appreciate your interest in Optima batteries!

Jim McIlvaine
eCare Manager, OPTIMA Batteries, Inc.
www.facebook.com/optimabatteries

Check NAPA and get a AAA Card. They always have a rebate going on and the AAA discount is good.

sears sells the optima for $200 less, exact same battery. do a search on battery and it tells you the whole dealio

I think you're talking about the Odyssey made Sears Platinum, not Optima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom