is there a brake line bracket parts list somewhere , i cant find when i search (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
asking for a friend

asking for a friend

how do you mean parts list? Depends on what your doing. Replacing all soft lines with steel? Just doing a lift and need axle to chassis? Etc. if you need a set of lines Wits End has a few sets. Comes with everything you need minus tools and brake fluid and a bleeder.... that’s probably where I would start if I were you.

how do you mean parts list? Depends on what your doing. Replacing all soft lines with steel? Just doing a lift and need axle to chassis? Etc. if you need a set of lines Wits End has a few sets. Comes with everything you need minus tools and brake fluid and a bleeder.... that’s probably where I would start if I were you.
I am looking for the brackets the lines are mounted too especially the rear axle . I am getting ready to recondition the underside and i want to replace any of the rusted parts. Sorry i didnt clarify . I am already lifted with stainless lines

I am looking for the brackets the lines are mounted too especially the rear axle . I am getting ready to recondition the underside and i want to replace any of the rusted parts. Sorry i didnt clarify . I am already lifted with stainless lines

gotcha!! Are they listed in the FSM?

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 16.24.41.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 16.24.51.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 16.25.01.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom