is FJ Trail Team really going to Rausch Creek? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
saw that on the other forum.. just want to verify it... but either way.. i don't think i can make it in such short notice.

If you're talking about the BBRC Fall Crawl, yes, the Trail Team will be here.

yep, for the fall crawl....and also this weekend for the FJ Bruisers

oh.. i heard it from the FJ Bruisers... I wish I can join you guys, but this weekend is action packed:doh:

anyways.. have FUN guys.

Hey Woody,

Speaking of that most-excellent event... Any word on the Trail Team pictures being posted?

Thank you for such a great time!

-Vaughn

woody said:

Last edited:
I STUPIDLY forgot the media card from the camera....however, Troy is enroute here and I believe he has it...so they may be uploaded today, if not tomorrow...

depends on how close to happy hour he arrives...lol

http://gallery.ih8mud.com/index.php?cat=15 (prepped for them....)

You'll be ok Blue ! Trail 13 has some ramps on it as well after sunday. :grinpimp:

I got to thinking Blue , you don't do those hard trails anyway so why are you worried ! ;)

That's right, I've never done more than a green trail. I think that's where I pulled you offen that little rock! :lol::lol::lol:

You got that backwards. :D

Hey guys... I just saw the official thread for the BBRC Fall Crawl and am going to post this info on the Fjcruiserforums.com if it's not there already and hopefully i'll make it to RC once again...

later dudes
This Stumpy-Ahm_ED out

Guess we need to throw the rocks farther next time.;)

Yeah, I might have to pitch in and help next time, instead of watching Jeff do all the work! :D:D:D

You gonna make it to the fall crawl personally woody?

My truck might be briefly for sale if you would like to evaluate it (wait, i dont have that many spares).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom