Is anyone making fender flares for 16-18 LCs ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bushwacker flares. They list for 2007-2015 but they fit the facelift no probs
Are you sure yours might be different from US? I ask cuz yours look like it's built for rear bumper and also the passenger side is built to hold a snorkel. I have a arb summit bar so it's good news for me but seeing how the snorkel fits it looks like a different spec.

Bushwacker flares. They list for 2007-2015 but they fit the facelift no probs

Did you custom cut the flare to fit the snorkel? It looks nice like it was made that way.

The part we have here doesn't have that snorkel cut out on the front right fender.
I have the same snorkel and bumper.

Are you sure yours might be different from US? I ask cuz yours look like it's built for rear bumper and also the passenger side is built to hold a snorkel. I have a arb summit bar so it's good news for me but seeing how the snorkel fits it looks like a different spec.
Yes all of mine are US specs the 2001 the white one you were seeing is a US Spec just modified it for the snorkel and it is a Slee bumper on the rear not an ARB. I tend to kind a look around to see what they have available in Australia in Japan I lived Japan for five years, so I I had a few contacts for a while. The one that I want to add flyers to the new stuff through is the 2019 200 series
Did you have to modify the fender flares to keep the mudflaps

Saw a white 200 on Instagram story with nice flares @jacksonholetrucks

Sorry to revive an older thread. Has anyone confirmed if the Fjallasport fiberglass fender flares fit the newer face-lifted 200 Series LCs?

Thanks in advance

Bump!

I'm looking for some flares for a 2016 in Portugal. KutSnake seem to be the only ones available here but I don't like the screw holes in them.

113352_0.jpg

I would prefer something less agressive but it's difficult to find other options here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom