Ironman-calgary (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I've been talking to a party in Calgary that has a warehouse with some Ironman Products.

I'm going to drive next week to Calgary, to grab their 2 inch lift springs for the 80.

they have suspension for 80s and 4runners for sure and carry both the nitrogas and the foam cell options.
the 2 inch lift comes with the comfort springs or the the ones that are stiffer in case you're carrying more weight.

They also have snorkels, winch, tents and a 74 litre fridge.

I'm not sure if any of you are interested, but if I'm going down there and you're interested in something let me know, and I can find out more.

Last edited:
What party have you been talking to?

A buddy picked up a 2'' with foam cell shocks for his 80 for $500 and change. Unbelievable deal.

I was quoted a bit more, but this is in line their prices, also a good deal on a winch.

If they still have rtt's in the spring I might snag one.

My ironman tent has treated me well for 4 years now. Their current price on kijiji is cheaper than what I paid as well as an FYI

well guys, I'm going next saturday, so if anyone is interested but not nuts about the drive, I may be able to help.

I just asked, they don't but they have the extended sway bar links.

I'm going down this afternoon for a RTT.

They do have steering stabalizers for an 80, I bought one. Foam cell is $95.

The sellers are a very friendly couple from Russia. She's knowledgeable with her products, knows her vehicles quite well, and customer service is top notch. And the prices are unbelievable!

They've got fridges, lifts, coil spacers, panhards, drag links, on and on. Pretty much everything but bumpers for an 80.

Do they have a store set up what is it? I emailed them through kijiji about a 4" lift and got an email back from a russian email address and a russian phone number in the email. $1380 for a complete lift kit is a slightly impressive price but reeks of scam. Now that I read this it looks like it's legit.

Yes it's a Russian address, but the phone number is Calgary 587 local. Just call her, it's easier. If you look on Ironman Canada's website they're the recognized Canadian distributor.

I picked up sway bar mount kits for my 80 for $15 each last week. Quality stuff you couldn't build for less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom