Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hello Everybody,

My name is Brad and I am a longtime member of this great community, in fact, I just celebrated my 15th anniversary as a Supporting Member of the forum. As a Toyota enthusiast for my entire adult life, I cannot begin to describe how valuable this forum has been to me over the past 15 years, the information and comradery within these pages is truly remarkable. Professionally, I have been in the automotive world for 21 years, both on the east coast, and for the past 13 years, in beautiful Colorado. By day, I am the Parts Director for the McDonald Automotive Group here in the Centennial State. The McDonald Group is a local, family owned, business operating as such for over 50 years, historically we have handled European and other Asian brands, we are excited to now have Toyota under our umbrella!

With Toyota now on board, I have the opportunity to help out and give back to this community that has been so helpful to me over the years. We are offering a generous discount on Toyota parts and accessories to forum members both in Colorado and beyond, if you have a need for parts please don't hesitate to send us a message! Myself or one of my colleagues will get back to you as soon as we can with an answer to your request or inquiry. Please include any information you can in your message, if you have a part number, that is fantastic, if not, please provide a VIN, year and model, as well as a description of the parts you are seeking. Please let me know if you have any questions, we are excited to work with the Mud Community and are here to help in any way we can!

Thanks,

Brad

Looking fora reasonably priced rear quarter vent window latch/lock. Vehicle is 1977 FJ40-id=fj40252561

And how exactly do we reach you?

I messaged Brad, got pricing back immediately, called the phone number he provided, and completed my purchase with Tyler using a credit card.
Fast, easy and good pricing on the headlight kit and shipping.
Parts are due next week, but if it goes like the rest of this has, I am a very happy customer. It will be nice to have an OEM guy to go to.
Thanks for the MUD discount!

Parts showed up today ahead of promised schedule, so big thumbs up for McDonald Toyota. First transaction was flawless, pricing was good, so looking forward to more in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom