INTRO: recently moved to Spring Lake from ATL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Been here in the great state of Michigan now for a couple of months so I figure introductions are in order.

Currently in a mildly modded 100, previously has a 40 and 80 series. I'm eager to get the truck on some trails.

Hopefully I can add something useful to the community!

I saw that, I'm free that weekend so I think I'll have to look into attending.

Welcome to the best state my friend! My wife and I have a place on the trails in Lake county, Irons to be specific, it’s crazy beautiful up there and good trails to play around on. What sort of mods have you done to your 100? I have only lightly modded mine, with a heavy mod on the way.

Hi all,

Been here in the great state of Michigan now for a couple of months so I figure introductions are in order.

Currently in a mildly modded 100, previously has a 40 and 80 series. I'm eager to get the truck on some trails.

Hopefully I can add something useful to the community!
Welcome! Have you heard of silver lake sand dunes yet? If not check it out, i will be going again one or two times yet this season.

Other than that i have been checking out yankee springs area, but the manistee-Huron national forest may be closer for you. Both are mostly forest roads and not terribly challenging, but unless you go up north there isn’t a lot.

There is the new place over in Holley, at the base of a ski resort that looks pretty cool.
some jeep bros have gone there and said its a lot of fun. ill probably check it out next year.

some jeep bros have gone there and said its a lot of fun. ill probably check it out next year.
I dislike Jeep bros, but they pay my bills, so I like them that much lol. In all honesty, we Land Cruiser guys are just as bad but have taste.

I dislike Jeep bros, but they pay my bills, so I like them that much lol. In all honesty, we Land Cruiser guys are just as bad but have taste.
it seems like if you want to wheel with people in west michigan you have to accept that its gonna be a lot of jeep guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom