Intro Post (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good Morning All,
New guy here! I picked up an '05 LX470 last week for my new fishing and hunting rig. Overall it is in really great condition with only 157K miles. It does have some small issues and and things I'd like to add. That's why I joined here. To seek the knowledge and experience of the experts. Looking forward to experiencing this great ride and forum.

Welcome to the forum. I wouldn't own a Landcruiser if it weren't for the existence of this forum. the community is what makes the ownership experience great

Welcome… Great place to learn many things, including how to spend ur money. 😂

Congrats.

After a long love / hate relationship with (New) Range Rovers, I recently purchased a 2006 LC with 165K Miles. Love it.

My list was 1) BFG K02s ($1600), 2) replacing the actuator motors in each door ($25), 3) replacing the 4 door speakers ($150), 4) replacing a few interior trim pieces ($300), 5) new floor mats ($150), 6) adding the BT-45 Bluetooth module ($199) and 7) Metal Tech Sliders ($1600).

Glad to see you... these forums are amazing place to t-shoot almost anything of your LC\LX or even other Toyo models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom