Intro and suggestions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1st post

I've got a 2002 lx470 and the ahc is toast. I've been researching the replacement and finally ordered the ome kit. I'm a bit freaked out about cutting the old system out but it seems straight forward.

Thanks for all the resources.

Define toast

It's stuck on low, no response to controls, all lights flashing, and all the fluid back-filled the reservoir. It pretty much bottoms out all the time.

I bought it this way and I didn't get the history from the previous owner. It was sold by a reseller after an auction. Hopefully my price will be good in the end.

Since you've ordered sounds like you're committed to replacing it, but if not, with Techstream and the knowledge here, you may be able to get the AHC working again for much less than the cost of the lift.

Dozens of threads - search ahc removal or ahc delete, titles only, 100 section only. You basically have two paths - cut the stuff and leave the lines in there, install your lift - pretty easy. Or, remove it all. I've been surprised at the pile of lines and misc. stuff peeps have posted after a full removal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom