Wanted INTI Roof Rack - 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
On the hunt for an INTI for my 80. Any for sale willing to ship or within a few hours of LA?
B934F2C7-54CC-425B-8B37-6F5EBFF9B000.jpeg

Did you find the inti rack you were looking for? I have a brand new one that is coming from Venezuela to Miami. This is the last one of the ones I was importing. Got a friend that is bringing a moving container and he was able to put it in. Asking $1100 plus shipping from Miami. Here is my mobile number 954-5298077

Last edited:
Did you find the inti rack you were looking for? I have a brand new one that is coming from Venezuela to Miami. This is the last one of the ones I was importing. Got a friend that is bringing a moving container and he was able to put it in. Asking $1100 plus shipping from Miami. Here is my mobile number 954-5298077
Currently I’m rocking an OEM aluminum rack. Thanks for reaching out

Bro I’m looking for a Inti rear bumper (tube model or rally style, with tire carrier. Do you know who could get one in Florida ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom