Inti rack possibility! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2 sets of Inti Rack Hammock Hooks available. PM if you are interested.

full

full

full

full

full

full

1 hammock hook set sold, one remaining.

I think it was just installed incorrect as I have those L bracket pieces too. They just need to rotate the L bracket 180 degrees so it rests on the edge to be flat. Easy enough to fix though. Just pop the rivets off, rotate and rivet again! Unless they intentionally wanted to have a lip in front and back?
hey fellas wanted to let you know I finally corrected my mistake on the front and rear lip on my Inti rack. had to wait for the right bit to drill out those rivets! I think it's correct now!

heading for Cruise Moab in about five weeks.

Here's what I did with my inti rack. Makes a great platform for the tent.

IMG_1168.JPG

IMG_1163.JPG

hey Payara are there holes in the rack already for these?
No, there are not. I recommend installing them centered with the base bolts.

full

Last edited:
Here's what I did with my inti rack. Makes a great platform for the tent.

View attachment 1660286

View attachment 1660307
Is there a reason why you kept the sides on and folded flat with the tent up there? I put a hard top tent up there and just removed the side rails while the tent is up top.
I do like how you kept the light mounts up there. Can you provide any more pics of that bar you bent? Do it yourself?

Cheers,
Salue

Is there a reason why you kept the sides on and folded flat with the tent up there? I put a hard top tent up there and just removed the side rails while the tent is up top.
I do like how you kept the light mounts up there. Can you provide any more pics of that bar you bent? Do it yourself?

Cheers,
Salue
The Baroud tent was a little wider than the Inti rack. I've posted a few pics for you. The idea was to drop the side rails of the rack to provide additional support. For me, what has turned out to be a fairly significant unintended advantage is that the "hoop" in front is a great place to grab onto when putting the tent up and down. Also, there is now a hand grip from the rail the length of the truck. Makes accessing the roof easier. The design was simple; 3 straight braces on each side. Lowering of the rack brackets to make a level surface for the tent to ride on the rails. Modification of the light bar.

Hopefully the pics provide a clearer explanation.

Length.jpg

Light Bar.jpg

Support 2.jpg

Support.jpg

Bracket.jpg

I just spoke with Juan out of respect and he granted me permission to post this here. I have 2 BRAND NEW Inti racks still in the crate. These are absolute unicorns and 99% positive you'll never find new ones in the box again. If you'd like to reach me direct, here is my number. First come, first serve. Thank you, Brian 951-326-4664. BRAND NEW Inti Racks Still In The Crates For 60 & 80 Series

Last brand new inti rack available coming from Venezuela to Miami. Asking $1150 plus shipping from Miami. Call me if you are interested. 954-529-8077. First come first served. 50% deposit now and 50% + shipping cost, prior to shipping from Miami.

Last brand new inti rack available coming from Venezuela to Miami. Asking $1150 plus shipping from Miami. Call me if you are interested. 954-529-8077. First come first served. 50% deposit now and 50% + shipping cost, prior to shipping from Miami.
Sold!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom