Interior shop recommendations? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sschruff

Make PSILOCYBIN legal for TBI/PTSD/TRA&D
Threads
New member. . .so big shout out to my NOLA brethren!

Recently purchased a 87 FJ60 (she's due for delivery this coming Tuesday) and would like to find an interior guy to redo the inside.

Anyone know from experience/reputation a local guy/shop that does custom work?

Much appreciated-

Shane

Congrats Shane and welcome to MUD.

*One of our member's father owns Upholstery Limited in BR. I have seen pictures of the work he has done and it's pretty damn good.

*There is also a shop here in Mandeville, North Shore Customs. John is the owner and has done some small jobs for me, nothing major. But I have seen some of his work first hand and it looks great also.

*Cajun Color in Metairie is who Lakeside Toyota uses to install leather seats in some of their vehicles. I know this because that is where the leather was installed in the wife's new Tundra about a month ago and I had to go over there to see what they were doing. Can't speak to their track record but the fit and finish on the Katzkins installed in the truck look great.

I second that

Thanks for the referrals and it seems the BR shop is the way to go. Cruiser's due for delivery tomorrow and I'll head to BR sometime over the next 2-3 weeks.

Also - I'm dropping new gears in her and looking for a shop/guy that will R&R locally. Any in this area with LC experience?

Much appreciated-

Shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom