Interests on Ebay or C.L. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an engine, transmission and transfer case out of a 1994 80 series for sale in the "Parts - For Sale" section in the classified here on Mud....

This is for the FJ 4Runner or Tacoma guys, All Pro 2.0 coilovers, about 15k miles on the rebuild, never been offroad and still in great shape. Some of you may recognize these from Randy5.0, I got them from him, and had them rebuilt. Looking to change up my suspension, so these will be up for grabs. Would like 600 bucks, which is half of the new price.

1995 Toyota Land Cruiser Airbag

Anyone seen this? I sent the phone # listed a text and got a reply saying thenguy was listing for his sister and to email her. He gave me her email so I emailed her and have not gotten a response. Scam? What do you think?

1995 Toyota Land Cruiser Airbag

Anyone seen this? I sent the phone # listed a text and got a reply saying thenguy was listing for his sister and to email her. He gave me her email so I emailed her and have not gotten a response. Scam? What do you think?

I found a 92 Land Cruiser at Sunline on 6th St. in Cr. They are selling parts cheap! Bought a hood for $50. It's even Maroon.

I found a 92 Land Cruiser at Sunline on 6th St. in Cr. They are selling parts cheap! Bought a hood for $50. It's even Maroon.

I bought the rest of the truck that was worth anything...

No I didn't. I have stuff to pick up still. Do you want me to check out the front bumper?

No I didn't. I have stuff to pick up still. Do you want me to check out the front bumper?
I'm looking for an ARB, a guy in Wisconsin is looking to trade partial for a factory one.

I'm trying to remember if the front bumper was good or not. I know the flares were junked but can't remember about the front bumper. If you call them they can probably tell you. Or when I go out there I can check.

I threw my front bumper away a few years back. Moved it from Iowa to Indy to Dallas to Indy to Iowa. Just in case I ever wanted to put it back on. Haha.

I'm hoping to get there tomorrow to pick up the rest of my stuff. If I do I will check out the bumper.

@Dudleyfj40 I went to Sunline and picked up the rest of my stuff (and some other stuff I HAD to have). The front bumper is junk. Rusted and banged up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom