Installed! ORS stealth console and tables. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I feel ya when it comes to drilling. That's why I haven't drilled any thingnot really noticeable.If you look at the photos attached, the latch bolt on the molle panel that secures the table when upright, makes the panel bow out a little. To fit flush, you will need to drill out the slot behind it in the door.

Overall, it doesn't affect function, and it does create a slight rattle, but with alle gear on board, it's not

View attachment 3287649

View attachment 3287650

View attachment 3287651

Oh wow, have you let ORS know? I wonder if they could re-evaluate and adjust the design? Not a deal breaker for me after seeing this. Thank you for the detailed photos and description. This is a big help!

Maybe while i have your internet ear, for the stealth panel, how did that fitment go with tolerances? I have a Premium package so there is a silly slider door for the CD/DVD player and based on their description it might be a little tight. Was curious on your late model 460 if there is a similar challenge for the fitment?

Oh wow, have you let ORS know? I wonder if they could re-evaluate and adjust the design? Not a deal breaker for me after seeing this. Thank you for the detailed photos and description. This is a big help!

Maybe while i have your internet ear, for the stealth panel, how did that fitment go with tolerances? I have a Premium package so there is a silly slider door for the CD/DVD player and based on their description it might be a little tight. Was curious on your late model 460 if there is a similar challenge for the fitment?
I have a 2021 model, so my infotainment stack is different, but it fits fine. The top panel is adjustable, so I think you can set it to clear that sliding door thing.

The table situation doesn't bother me as it does work great, and when loaded up, I don't hear the rattle. Be warned, there is a lot of fiddling with the latch bolts to get things to fit and latch properly. I think the adjustment took more time than the install.

Honestly, I'm nit picking. Overall, I really am happy with the products. They all work as advertised, and the quality is top notch

I have a 2021 model, so my infotainment stack is different, but it fits fine. The top panel is adjustable, so I think you can set it to clear that sliding door thing.

The table situation doesn't bother me as it does work great, and when loaded up, I don't hear the rattle. Be warned, there is a lot of fiddling with the latch bolts to get things to fit and latch properly. I think the adjustment took more time than the install.

Honestly, I'm nit picking. Overall, I really am happy with the products. They all work as advertised, and the quality is top notch

Thanks again, I appreciate the honest feedback and experience. So many options out there, but so few are the ones where thought was put into leveraging the existing vehicle designs. Have a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom