Installed! ORS stealth console and tables. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Took forever to receive (UPS = U People Suck). They even broke a button.

ORS sent a replacement button ASAP and got it all installed today. For a 2021 GX, install seems a little different for the console, and need to trim length of latch bolts for the table, but overall, happy with it and the finish is excellent.
IMG20221015163033.jpg
IMG20221015163042.jpg
IMG20221015132514.jpg

Can you reverse the tables to open up, on the top side? I know the 470 versions can but I haven’t seen anyone do it with the 460.

Took forever to receive (UPS = U People Suck). They even broke a button.

ORS sent a replacement button ASAP and got it all installed today. For a 2021 GX, install seems a little different for the console, and need to trim length of latch bolts for the table, but overall, happy with it and the finish is excellent.
Few quick questions:
  1. I looked for the vendor but can't find it. Can you provide a link?
  2. Does the MOLLE rear door pocket come with the interior pocket (recess) to replace the plastic in the door panel or is it just MOLLE grate over it? Hard to tell since your interior is also black.
  3. I wouldn't really need it to lock, can you get it without the locking panels?
  4. Do the panels actually open to be flat as a table as being suggested in the posts above?
Thanks for taking the time to answer these.

Few quick questions:
  1. I looked for the vendor but can't find it. Can you provide a link?
  2. Does the MOLLE rear door pocket come with the interior pocket (recess) to replace the plastic in the door panel or is it just MOLLE grate over it? Hard to tell since your interior is also black.
  3. I wouldn't really need it to lock, can you get it without the locking panels?
  4. Do the panels actually open to be flat as a table as being suggested in the posts above?
Thanks for taking the time to answer these.
1. Ohanarigsupply.com. You can also search him on YouTube for product and install videos.
2. This is a no drill application. These replace the existing plastic doors.
3. Not sure what you are referring to in regards to locking. There are latch pins to secure the table when not in use.
4. Yes, they are flat.

Reactions: r2m
1. Ohanarigsupply.com. You can also search him on YouTube for product and install videos.
2. This is a no drill application. These replace the existing plastic doors.
3. Not sure what you are referring to in regards to locking. There are latch pins to secure the table when not in use.
4. Yes, they are flat.
You answered my question! I thought the pins were locks.

Looks good. That console definitely wouldnt work for me. Would be digging into the side of my knee/leg. Unless the picture makes it look like it sticks into the footwell more than it does?

Looks good. That console definitely wouldnt work for me. Would be digging into the side of my knee/leg. Unless the picture makes it look like it sticks into the footwell more than it does?
I'm 6'10", and it doesn't bother me. It sticks out maybe a quarter inch.

Reactions: r2m
I'm considering this ohana rear door table setup as well. It looks great. The only thing is its not as large or deep as if you were to get a full table or build one. Do you find that it feels small or does it have enough space for prep and cooking etc?

I'm considering this ohana rear door table setup as well. It looks great. The only thing is its not as large or deep as if you were to get a full table or build one. Do you find that it feels small or does it have enough space for prep and cooking etc?
I'll find out for sure this weekend. I'll be putting them to test while on a trip and report back to you

@Thealmightyme now that you have had the stealth panel and tables installed for 5ish months how do you feel about them? I have been looking at these as I like that they are no drill options. Since the nav in my 2013 is mostly useless these days I like the stealth panel as a way to mount and old phone or tablet for my nav needs and other tools. The door panel tables are especially appealing.

@Thealmightyme now that you have had the stealth panel and tables installed for 5ish months how do you feel about them? I have been looking at these as I like that they are no drill options. Since the nav in my 2013 is mostly useless these days I like the stealth panel as a way to mount and old phone or tablet for my nav needs and other tools. The door panel tables are especially appealing.
I like them! The tables you will need to do some drilling to fit the larger table flush. The latch bolt needs a little more room against the door.

The stealth panel on the console is also great! I have a Ram Mount on it for my phone when using OnX maps. Also have a dire extinguisher mounted to it on the passenger side. Very stable. I have a Midland Hand radio I also mount there. The slots are a little off for the clip on the radio, so it does slide around a bit.

Overall, these have been great and super useful additions.

I like them! The tables you will need to do some drilling to fit the larger table flush. The latch bolt needs a little more room against the door.

The stealth panel on the console is also great! I have a Ram Mount on it for my phone when using OnX maps. Also have a dire extinguisher mounted to it on the passenger side. Very stable. I have a Midland Hand radio I also mount there. The slots are a little off for the clip on the radio, so it does slide around a bit.

Overall, these have been great and super useful additions.
Thank you, that's great! I have a Btech HT that I was hoping to clip on there as well.

With regard to the tables, what did you need to drill? If it's not something that impacts the stock function (or visual) then I can live with that. I noted that you had trimmed the bolts, that is something I can easily do if that avoids drilling. I have an unhealthy aversion to drilling into interior things if I don't need to. Mostly because I make mistakes, or if I don't like the thing I am stuck with holes to always remind me of the poor choice(s) I made. :)

Thank you, that's great! I have a Btech HT that I was hoping to clip on there as well.

With regard to the tables, what did you need to drill? If it's not something that impacts the stock function (or visual) then I can live with that. I noted that you had trimmed the bolts, that is something I can easily do if that avoids drilling. I have an unhealthy aversion to drilling into interior things if I don't need to. Mostly because I make mistakes, or if I don't like the thing I am stuck with holes to always remind me of the poor choice(s) I made. :)
I feel ya when it comes to drilling. That's why I haven't drilled any thingnot really noticeable.If you look at the photos attached, the latch bolt on the molle panel that secures the table when upright, makes the panel bow out a little. To fit flush, you will need to drill out the slot behind it in the door.

Overall, it doesn't affect function, and it does create a slight rattle, but with alle gear on board, it's not

IMG_20230331_182305504.jpg

IMG_20230331_182343683.jpg

IMG_20230331_182323755.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom