Input shaft bearing p/n. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After all my research, I am pretty sure the noise coming from the trans is a bad input shaft bearing / counter shaft bearing.

I have a w56-b trans just replaced the clutch/ components but still have a rattle/knock when the clutch is not pressed in. The sound is very noticeable while in neutral and the sound picks up with the engine speed unless the clutch is pressed.

I was hoping to have somone check my part number research before I pull the trigger on these bearings.

Counter Shaft bearing 903652502377
Input shaft bearing 9036340034

Looks like toyota is the only place to get these. Cobra transmission and all state gear have stuff listed but I can not verify if they are OEM / made in Japan.

Thanks for the help.. not looking forward to pulling the trans again…

I just looked at a Toyota Input shaft bearing 9036340034 image and it has KOYO DG4092ARKBD on the bearing itself. That is a good part number. Try looking for one.

It's been years (2010?) since I rebuilt any of my Toyota 5 speeds but I just rebuilt with KOYO, Nachi or NTN bearings and they are still running. Easier to find and cheaper too.

To add, I did not verify your part number. Just looked up the number you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom