Importing 95 KZ71 from Japan to US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I finally found a land cruiser to my liking and put down a deposit with the import company. The truck is a 1995 KZ71W with 196k and looks like the body and interior have been refreshed recently. Price is a little over $19,000 USD but after import fees etc their telling me $25,000... does that sound about right? I'm fine paying that if thats just what it is but i wanted to make sure their not ripping me off

$6k is definitely on the higher end of what it should cost to get a truck from overseas into the USA. I’ve usually paid between $3-5k, but I do some of the work myself. And while I’ve not seen the truck in question, I would tend to agree with @SteveJackson that the price seems generous given what it is.

If it is the one listed on Limerence Motor, I would avoid it personally. Can't go wrong with Land Cruisers Direct. Just my two cents.

If you can ever get Landcruisersdirect to return an email or call. I have been waiting for a few months.

I have done it a few times, I will try again, thanks.

I have done it a few times, I will try again, thanks.

Hmm, shoot me a pm with your details. There was a guy who kept scheduling calls but never answered, and I know of a couple calls rescheduled because of issues on our end, but if there's something wrong with the scheduling app then I'd love to know more detail so we can fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom