I'm starting to get a complex... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don't usually do a lot of this but I'm back asking for help from my WT brothers and sisters. Some of you have met Walt, my father in law. He's my other wheelin partner and has been with me to Hot Springs many times and to Clayton last fall. Well, he's in the hosp due to some chest pain and they are keeping him till Friday when they are going to try to clear up two 90%+ blockages to his heart. The old fart is strong as an ox and was just splitten firewood yesterday! He went through open heart surgery about 15 years ago and was walking me around his latest construction site four days later! I'm sure recovery will be a bit slower now that he's in his 70's but you just never know with this guy. Anyway, keep a good thought if you will and maybe things will go as well for him as they did for Mrs. Wanabe a short time ago. Thanks in advance - Daryl

He sounds a lot like my Dad, Dad is 74 and still works every day.
He had 2 bad blocks and a bad valve that they had to fix.
He was out in 3 days and never even took pain pills.

Good luck Daryl and we will be thinking about you.

Them Doctor Folks is gettin' good at fixin' heart plumbin' these days. :cool:

Wish 'im well ... and tell 'im there's a lotta wheelin' yet to be done. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Hope everything works out. Hopefuly I will meet him soon. Keep us posted.

Later,

Them Doctor Folks is gettin' good at fixin' heart plumbin' these days. :cool:

True enough. My mom's had 2 triple bypasses now. 72 years old. A country girl at heart.

Best wishes

Mark A.

Prayers & good thoughts heading your way from our house too...

Susan

Progress report time. Ol' Walt had two stints installed today with great success. These were the two that were blocked 90%+. That leaves two more that are about 70% blocked and it looks like they are going to keep him on the ward till they get ready to do the other two on Monday or Tuesday. Looks good so far!!!

He's my other wheelin partner and has been with me to Hot Springs

Meet you both there-tell him we will look forward to seeing him this year again!

Good News!!!

Glad to hear things are goin well so far. I'll keep ya'll in my prayers.

Brandon

Sorry to hear about your father in law! our prayers will be with you and your family

Well, the old fart is back home. Three stints, one balloon deal (ain't gona try to spell it), and a week of a$$ time and he'll be ready to go! Now I just gota figure out how I'm gona keep up with him again... Thanks, everyone, for your contribution!

Three stints and a balloon deal!! ... :eek:

That's some s*** there Brother.

Thanks for the update and drag 'im to The Ramble so he can show off his scars. :grinpimp:

(But ya still gotta bring the missus ... she's a helluva lot better lookin' than 'er Daddy :lol: )

Three stints and a balloon deal!! ... :eek:

That's some s*** there Brother.

Thanks for the update and drag 'im to The Ramble so he can show off his scars. :grinpimp:

(But ya still gotta bring the missus ... she's a helluva lot better lookin' than 'er Daddy :lol: )

I'm tryin... but trust me - you don't want to see her scar!:eek:

you're making me sick! stop it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom