I’m looking into getting a taco access cab but I’m 6’ want to hear how well I may fit in it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m looking into getting my first taco and wanted a 1st gen. Curious how well people who are 6’ fit into it. I know nothing beats actually getting in one though lol

I’m looking into getting my first taco and wanted a 1st gen. Curious how well people who are 6’ fit into it. I know nothing beats actually getting in one though lol
It should be fine. I'm 6'5" and fit in the 89-95 pickups OK. Land Cruisers, OTOH, tend to be legroom challenged

It funny that the 80s have serious legroom issues when they're so much bigger
Yes it is. Maybe it’s just an expectation that a large wagon will have ample legroom that contributes to the perception. On paper my LX has the same legroom as the ‘90 4Runner. In real life it doesn’t seem that way. Now with the Land tank extensions the LX is fine.
40 series and 60 series LC definitely less legroom than the Hilux and Tacoma trucks.

Yes it is. Maybe it’s just an expectation that a large wagon will have ample legroom that contributes to the perception. On paper my LX has the same legroom as the ‘90 4Runner. In real life it doesn’t seem that way. Now with the Land tank extensions the LX is fine.
40 series and 60 series LC definitely less legroom than the Hilux and Tacoma trucks.
Yeah I’ve heard of those, wish there was something similar but didn’t require any welding. I know there’s a few companies that make the spacers but those don’t seem quite as a good a solution.

Yeah I’ve heard of those, wish there was something similar but didn’t require any welding. I know there’s a few companies that make the spacers but those don’t seem quite as a good a solution.
The landtank extensions don't require welding. Are you referring to seat extensions for Tacomas?

The landtank extensions don't require welding. Are you referring to seat extensions for Tacomas?
Have a link? I remember looking into them and they required drilling and welding, might be thinking of a different product though.

Have a link? I remember looking into them and they required drilling and welding, might be thinking of a different product though.
Here's a link to the video someone made. I don't have the written PDF instructions that came with the hardware on hand currently. This is a job that's still fairly familiar to me since I did it this past summer. Drilling and grinding is required, but no welding.

I’m 6-3 and have combined over 400k miles between an 87 and a 2013 Tacoma with no issues.

I'm 5-11" 185 and I fit fine in my 2000. My issue has always been with the seats. The 2001 4Runner LTD that I traded in for the 200 had the best seats of any vehicle I have ever owned. Better than the 200 but I hate the Tacoma seats, so much so that I'm considering spending the $$$ for a pair of Scheel-Mann XXL replacements. WTF was Toyota thinking. I would have loved those 4Runner seats.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom