I'm finally in the club!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just picked up an LX470 today! Paint has seen better days, to put it lightly, but for a '99, everything else in fantastic condition. Had a nice 4 hour ride home and I'm so excited with the way this thing rides. Smooth and comfortable, but very thirsty.

My main use for it is to pull my kayak trailer wherever I need go. We'll see what other trouble I can get into with it, or should i say out of?

And, now the obligatory picture.

32555.jpeg
32548.jpeg

congrats and welcome to the club!

Congrats...
Looks great, I am trying to join the club as well but as soon as I find one I like
It's already gone.
If paint costs too much and you aren't trail riding look at a wrap. I had one on a wrangler a couple years back and it was great.

220k, timing and water pump completed, almost new tires. Picked it up for a $5400 because of the paint.. We'll see about getting it painted. Probably get it done in a year or two. Not in too much of a hurry right now.

looks good and sounds like you got a deal...

I almost went to look at that one since it was local but I figured I didn't need another cruiser. Hope it treats you well.

Congrats...
Looks great, I am trying to join the club as well but as soon as I find one I like
It's already gone.
If paint costs too much and you aren't trail riding look at a wrap. I had one on a wrangler a couple years back and it was great.

i was going to suggest the wrap route too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom