I'm back in a Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everybody, its been a while. I went through some life drama in 2018-2019, and sadly had to sell my big black LX450. I've been missing it and wanting to get back into a big black landcruiser:rofl:since the day I sold that truck. Yesterday that day finally came. This 2004 Lx470 just about fell into my lap. It was a local Mt. Pleasant vehicle that I found on FBMP, the guy was just 3 miles away from me. Only 150k miles and I feel I got it for a very fair price, given that clean low mileage 100's seem to be going up in value a lot lately, just like the 80's have. Anyway, here she is. I have a lot of work ahaead of me, but the plan is the usual: Bumper, winch, sliders, roof rack, lift, 35's.

For now, I am doing a baseline and fixing a bunch of little issues, and of course enjoying the heck out of this beauty. I look forward to seeing my local cruiserheads again sometime soon.

IMG_8853.jpg

IMG_8855.jpg

IMG_8854.jpg

Hey everybody, its been a while. I went through some life drama in 2018-2019, and sadly had to sell my big black LX450. I've been missing it and wanting to get back into a big black landcruiser:rofl:since the day I sold that truck. Yesterday that day finally came. This 2004 Lx470 just about fell into my lap. It was a local Mt. Pleasant vehicle that I found on FBMP, the guy was just 3 miles away from me. Only 150k miles and I feel I got it for a very fair price, given that clean low mileage 100's seem to be going up in value a lot lately, just like the 80's have. Anyway, here she is. I have a lot of work ahaead of me, but the plan is the usual: Bumper, winch, sliders, roof rack, lift, 35's.

For now, I am doing a baseline and fixing a bunch of little issues, and of course enjoying the heck out of this beauty. I look forward to seeing my local cruiserheads again sometime soon.
Congrats on the new purchase! I'm sorry to hear about the LX450, that was one of the nicest rigs in the area; possibly the nicest 80 that I'd ever seen. Good luck with the 100 build, I look forward to seeing the progress on it.

Welcome back, I still miss mine. Last I heard it was in Macedonia area. But heard that owner sold/traded it. If i wasnt going back to school, my tacome would already have the 1ton axles under it.

Glad to have you back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom