IH8MUD racing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great, thanks.

just ordered a large short sleeve. Would still be interested in racing for the mud team come next mountain season. Hoping to upgrade to Cat 1 SS next year.

Nice stuff.

Two quick questions--any links to sizing charts from the company doing the jerseys?

and...

I guess it's a dumb question to ask if there is any chance of chick sizes as my wife would dig one of these. She has much better curves than me.

I'm in for an XC Long Sleeve.

Size charts! No clue what size to order...

:cheers:

just ordered a large short sleeve. Would still be interested in racing for the mud team come next mountain season. Hoping to upgrade to Cat 1 SS next year.

Good luck on that upgrade. Does it involve a beer drinking contest?

Sorry my box was full. I clicked the link I saw earlier and couldn't get it to work. I'll PM you as well and get one ordered up. thank you!

a

Good luck on that upgrade. Does it involve a beer drinking contest?

Hmm, if it did I am pretty sure I would not get it. I failed Beer Shotgunning in college :doh:.

Thanks, for the luck though, I need it both to get the upgrade, and in finding the single speed I want to build.

I forgot to leave my mud handle also :-(

I'm guessing this won't make it by xmas.

MUD Handles: Yes, please include them in the notes or pm me if you forgot. I was able to match a few emails to sigs, but still have two unaccounted for. So who's Sam G and Shawn F?

Sizing: I've requested both sizing charts and physical samples so I can compare sizing to other brands. I'll share this info as soon as I have it. If somebody needs to change a size, they will be able to do so by emailing or sending a PM. The shopping cart software we use for our wholesale operation allows us to log in and edit orders before printing invoices and shipping labels so I can make changes prior to submitting the group order to the vendor.

Kids and womens sizes: I'd love to be able to accommodate this right now, but I don't think we'd get close to meeting minimum order requirements. Hopefully, once you all are sporting you new jerseys in front of your buddies, the next round of orders will pick up and we'll get this past the group buy format and into a position to purchase bulk stock.

Xmas delivery isn't going to happen. We have thirteen orders presently and I'm twisting the vendors's arm to accept 30 total instead of 30 per style (XC vs DH). As soon as we hit the min order, I'll send in your money - I've already fronted 50% - and we'll get them printed. I'm assuming it will be the typical 4-6 weeks from date of submitting the order before I see them at the office. I'll then be doing distribution and shipping after hours.

Bear with me. I want to make this a good experience, and hope that both the race team and later jersey sales take off on their own pace in time.

Cheers,
.matthew

I'll probably get another jersey maybe (2) once I receive the first one and see some sizing charts...
No worries if delivery does not happen before X-mas.

I can only imagine having to front all the $$ w/o any warranties ........

Thanks man !!

Bump..
Any updates on these .... ?
Im finally finish with my project and will be on the saddle soon...
Hope were are closer to production !!

Cheers !!!

:beer::beer:

Racing a 24 in a few months, might be in for another jersey soon, but I am inclined to see sizing and such.

Sweet, thank you for the information and all the hard work. I really do appreciate it and I really am quite excited about this jersey. Fingers crossed that we can make it happen.

Sticking with the large.

Last edited:
Putting order in tomorrow. Stagglers order NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom